Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday, July 28, 2008

What a perfect quiz...

I know I still have to blog about the small road trip I've taken with my mom, but I was on one my my NEW favorite blogs: Lyrical, Lavender, Life Blog, and I am completely mesmorized by this young woman's (she is 31 year old I believe) blog. I am entranced by it and how uplifting and personable she is. I think we should be friends! :) Anyway, she had this quiz on her blog that I just fell in love with and wanted to share with everyone. It is called "The Road Trip Quiz" and this is what came up:

The Road Trip of Your Life



You see romantic love as what's most important in life. A deep connection with someone else is the primary thing you crave.


You live a life of leisure. You take your time in every aspect of life and enjoy it to the fullest.


You are all about risk and randomness in your life. You travel off the beaten path... in fact, you're often the one carving the way!


Eh, work is not really for you. You're all about playtime! You'll work if you have to, but you really don't like it.


You could have owned an indie bookstore or boutique in another life.



All I can say is wow. Have I actually found another person out there that feels about travel the way I do?
Peace,
Des

No comments: