Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Payback...

Oh and if you are thinking this is just a bit too politically incorrect and I am going to hell, I have a story to share.

Last night I woke up around 3:15am and was a "wee bit munchy" so I spotted the loaf of Cinnamon Amish Raisin Bread I bought from 'Bird In Hand' Farmers Market. YUMMY. So there I am 99.9% asleep, ripping pieces of the bread and carefully removing the raisins (don't ask). I had a GOOD AMOUNT of this bread when out of the corner of my eye I see, in the bag, a small ant. MUTHFUCKINGAMISHTOTINGBULLBALLGOATSHIT! I almost died. Literally. I tried to talk myself down and not yak, telling myself that people must "accidentally" eat weird little insects without knowing all the time. I thought about Survivor, the Brad Paisley special I saw about him eating fried bugs, Thailand -- I thought of everything and 'til this very second I feel like I have an Amish fucking ant in my throat. So I am forever cursed.

Karma is a bitch.

Yah.

Peace,

Des

No comments: