Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Friday, July 4, 2008

Happy 4th of July!

HAPPY




Yaay! So it is the 4th of July. My favorite holiday and it is gloomy out! :( Sniff. It is that thick, grey cloud coverage and on/off drizzle or light rain with extremely muggy/humid conditions. Ugh. It is so sad when the weather sucks on the 4th of July....lets be honest, right? Right! Everyone was hoping to see fireworks and have cookouts --- it is definitely an outdoor holiday.

But that won't stop Mel and I from going to Newport! There is still hope the fireworks show will happen. We'll go for a nice dinner and enjoy the atmosphere.

Tomorrow there are fireworks everywhere also -- so we'll get to see a show for sure tomorrow and Sunday we are having another BBQ, which will be lots of fun.

I am having grilling withdrawl!!!!! I have tons of meat - what the heck. I need to grill it. Does anyone have any good grilling recipes? If so please email me at travlgrrl@aol.com or leave a comment. I'll grill just about anything...lol.

Anyway, time to put on some Southern Rock and enjoy this holiday!

I hope it's sunny and beautiful where you all are.

Here is an appropriate video for today - '4th of July' by Shooter Jennings! Great song!



Peace,

Des

No comments: