Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Brother update - Jaw saga

Michael is hanging in there! His surgery went well, however, they did have to make an incision near his ear down to his chin but that should heal just fine. He had fractures in 3 places. Wow. They only put one plate in. His mouth will be wired shut for 6 weeks. I can't imagine how weird that must feel. He is in a lot of pain today but that is to be expected. In a week or so he should be feeling, at least somewhat better.
I love my brother. He had a BIG HEART to match his BIG personality. Michael reminds me of a professional wrestler. Like someone who would hang out with "Dog The Bounty Hunter"...lol. Mike may have a "wresting's haircut", tattoos and peircings, but he is so sweet and loving inside. Do not judge a book by its cover!!! I know Michael would do anything for me and vice versa.


Michael - My bro


Dog - The hunter

Anyway, here's to a speedy recovery Michael!


I love you!


-Des



No comments: