Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday, July 7, 2008

Freakishly Accurate Tarot Card Reading!

I prefer to post happy blogs so I hope it is a long time before I post another sad one, but I did promise to be completely honest so I will continue to write the truth.

Today I want to "tawk" about the freaky ass tarot card reading Mel gave me Saturday night. Listen, I know a lot of people think these things are stupid and for people into Dungeons and Dragons, video games and piercing's, BUT, I swear to you, every time I have a card reading it is extremely accurate (except for the one where the guy in New Hope, PA told me I would come into "abundant money" --- errrr--- still waiiiiiiiiiiiiting Mr. Tarot guy)? Hey mamas, want to go to MGM in CT with me? :-)

Okay, so I was curious to what these cards would say. I don't remember the entire reading but I do know several cards talked about "getting what I deserve". One such card, my "NEAR FUTURE" card, the Six of Pentacles, known as the "generosity" card read as follows:

Key Words and Phrases: (direct from book): Helping others. An act of charity. Repayment of debts. Return of investments. Gratitude. Material gain. Sound money management. Giving your talents time, or money. Loans. Grants. Prizes. Bonuses. Shared wealth. Charity. Gifts. Appreciation. Financial assistance. Extra money. Receiving money owed. Your work pays off. Equitable distribution of assets. Fair financial dealings. Enjoying the fruits of your labor. Profits. Teaching your skills to others. Mentoring. Helping others. Shared prosperity. A business opportunity. A promotion. A bonus.

Situation and Advice: The six of pentacles suggests a gift, the receipt or loan of money, or the chance to participate in a business opportunity. Someone owing you money is likely to pay up now. You will be dealt with fairly. Financial assistance is in the near future, and you will receive what is rightfully yours. You may also be in a position to offer monetary assistance or training to others. A friend may ask you for a loan. You may help someone find a job or improve their career status. Perhaps you are starting to save for your children's education or for your own future goals. You may be able to assist someone in the development of their talents. You might be in line for a promotion or financial reward. This is a time for generosity, sound investing, and sharing your wealth. You delight in being of assistance to others. A little extra money is on the way. Ask and you shall receive.

People: A mentor. A buyer. A philanthropist. An almsgiver. A wise investor. One who loans money. Someone who saves for a rainy day. A benefactor. Someone who renders service. A charity.

:-)

Bring it on, I say.

But then it gets REALLY FREAKY and you all know I'm not making this up because of my previous blogs. But the card that came up for my CURRENT situation is the Nine of Swords, the Nightmare card.

If EVER a card described what I have been going through and feeling deep inside, THIS card does. THIS card sums up what I have been trying to explain to people.

Meaning: Despair

Key Words & Phrases: Sad, sleepless nights. Worry. Extreme stress. Upsetting premonitions. Threats, Guilt. Torment. Anxiety. Pain. Anguish. Depression. Feeling useless or overwhelmed. Demoralization. Brooding. Lack of confidence. Doom and gloom. Mental agony. Misery. Cruelty. Spite. Slander. Sorrow. Hopelessness. Unhappiness. Crying spells. Accusations. Self-loathing. a guilty conscience. Illness. Surgery. Unfouned fears. A women in pain. Female health problems. Possibility of a death. Nobody loves me. It's all my fault. I'm no good.


(Look, the girl even has short hair...woah!)



Situation and Advice: The nine of swords is the nightmare card. It shows a woman sitting in bed sleepless, holding her head in despair. Your sleep may in fact be disturbed as you struggle with some vexing matter. Someone's spiteful behavior may be causing you pain. You may be plagued by fear, guilt, doubt, and worries that are to a large extent unfounded. You are overly sensitive to criticism and the slights of other people. The difficulties you imagine may not appear so bleak when they see the light of day. Chances are you are dealing with a problematic situation or a difficult decision, but your worst fear is unlikely to materialize. The suffering you feel is the aftermath of previous difficult circumstances. Sometimes this card can literally mean that a woman around you is suffering mentally or physically and may need your assistance.

People: A worried or anxious person. An insomniac. Someone who is ill or facing surgery.

Errr...FREEEEEEEAKY SHIT. Sigh. Wow. According to this card I really should be an alcoholic. Too bad I hate liquor.

Okay and everyone LOVES a happy ending right? Well, here is what my FUTURE card, the Page of Swords, read.

Meaning: Quick thinking

Key Words & Phrases: Strong will. Keen intellect. Penetrating insight. Exciting changes. Forceful or blunt communication. Curiosity. Mental stimulation. Travel. Significant information. Logic. Fairness. Resoluteness. Deception. Circumspection. Constructive criticism. Spying. Diplomacy. Good business sense. Dexterity. Agility. Adaptability. Ability to deal with delicate matters. Defensiveness. Delayed plans. A phone call. A message. An important document. A contract or agreement. A legal summons. Professional advice. The beginnings of abstract thought. News and conflict, illness, or strife. Upsetting news. A message heralding change. Say it like it is. Call a spade a spade. He who hesitates is lost.

Situation and Advice: In its positive aspect, you may find yourself in a situation where discretion, quick analysis, and decisiveness are of the essence. Your dispassionate rationality may save the day. You may need to call on a professional advisor for important information to assist you in making a decision. Weigh matters carefully before signing any contracts or agreement. Know what you are committing yourself to and what the future ramifications of your current decisions are. The danger is that you may have too many irons in the fire and may leave important initiatives unfinished.

In its negative aspect, you may find yourself in a situation where gossip or rumors play a significant role. Someone may be spreading malicious stories about you, or you may find yourself the object of blunt verbal assault. The behavior of a young person may upset you. Upsetting news may be on the way. Your plans may be delayed. Your may not fully understand the implications of a contract you are about to sign. A young person may cause you aggravation and strife. Someone whom you thought was a friend may not turn out to be so.

People: A spy. A precocious youth. a clever child. Someone who is bright and energetic. A negotiator. A mediator. One who is able to resolve disputes rationally and dispassionately. A defensive person. One who is mentally quick and subtle. One who is furtive, calculating, and unconcerned about the feelings of others. A diplomatic youth. A professional advisor. Those who are both mentally and physically dexterous. Communicators. Scientists. Mathematicians. Linguists. Travelers. Aviators.

Hmm? Um? Okay. Not too sure what to make of my future card!? Not exactly the BEST card to get. Makes me scratch my head and ponder. Very interesting. I will be keeping a close eye on the days ahead to see how accurate this reading was.

The strange thing is when Mel did her own cards the reading was "dead on" too. Pretty amazing if you ask me. For example, if I got some of the cards she did -- it would've made NO sense and vice versa. Spoooooooooky.

My take on this? I would have to say if ever I got a reading I personally felt was MOST accurate, it would be this one. This reading truly reflected my current situation. I can't believe I got that despair card. That is truly how I have been feeling. But I'll tell you this....If my financial situation changes and I surround myself with nice, respectful, caring, loving people -- I am SURE I will be uncovering my face and resting peaceful again! ;-)

Stay Tuned...

Peace,

Des

No comments: