Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, December 5, 2009

Honesty

What a beautiful, romantic, gorgeous, Saturday night. I am watching the season's first fallen snow outside my window and....I....am.....painfully....lonely.

I want to scream at the top of my lungs how lonely I am. How I am craving attention and romance.

I have so much love to give and boy, do I give it. Is there anything wrong with wanting and needing this in return?

Thank God for the written word. How therapeutic it is. Most likely not a soul will read this tonight, yet, in writing this, I feel like I am having a conversation with someone. How I am craving a real, true, conversation.

I am 33 years old. All of my friends are either married or in serious relationships and most likely with their family or kids tonight. I want that. I don't want to feel this way.

I am so tired of being alone. Tired of having so much INSIDE I want and need to let out....to express.

I shouldn't be alone tonight. I should be in someone's arms, feeling like the most important thing on the planet. Like my wants and needs matter because that is what I give and because that person loves me as much as I them.

I wish I could put forth the pain I am feeling inside at this moment. The loneliness. The emptiness. The need for connection.

Yes, thank God for the written word.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi

My name is Megan Walker. I've just visited your website http://whoistravelgirl.blogspot.com/ and I was wondering if you'd be interested in exchanging links with my website. I can offer you a HOME PAGE link back from 3 of my Travel Guide websites which are:

http://www.auphialphadelta.org/ (pr3)
http://www.54boutiquehotel.com/ (pr1)
http://angeliqueshakespeare.com/

If you are interested, please add the following information to your website and kindly let me know when it's ready. I'll do the same for you in my 2 sites in less than 24 hours, otherwise you can delete my link from your site.

Title: self catering holidays
URL: http://www.selfcatering.co.uk
Description: SelfCatering list self catering cottages, self catering holidays and self catering villas from over 4,000 destinations.

I hope you have a nice day and thank you for your time.

Best regards;

Megan Walker
megan.walker@angeliqueshakespeare.com
Web Marketing Consultant


PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS IS NOT A SPAM OR AUTOMATED EMAIL, IT'S ONLY A REQUEST FOR A LINK EXCHANGE. YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS HAS NOT BEEN ADDED TO ANY LISTS, AND YOU WILL NOT BE CONTACTED AGAIN.IF YOU'D LIKE TO MAKE SURE WE DON'T CONTACT YOU AGAIN, PLEASE FILL IN THE FOLLOWING FORM:
HTTP://WWW.NOMOREMAILS.COM; OR WRITE AN EMAIL TO STOP@NOMOREMAILS.COM. PLEASE ACCEPT OUR APOLOGIES FOR CONTACTING YOU.