Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Swooning Over Vintage Muscle Cars!

I feel like a boy right now. Not that girls don't swoon over this stuff too, but the way I am swooning over these vintage muscle cars is how I would assume a teenage boy / young adult swoons!!

I have always loved Jeeps (Cherokee, Wranglers) etc., --- that is my car of choice, along with Audi's and Nissan Altima's, BUUUUUUUUUT....my fantasy car will ALWAYS be one of these "muscle" cars from the late 1960's / early 1970's.

The Dodge Charger & Dodge Challanger are my favorites.

I share with you now some of these beauties.

Picture it if you will, driving in one of these on a cross country road trip. Southern rock / country / rock-n-roll playing. Guitar in the back seat. Your partner riding shot-gun, maybe your dog --- sun shining ---- gorgeous scenery and a kick ass car. Love it!










3 comments:

Jennifer Walsh said...

These are all HOT rides! ;)
We definitely need to check out car shows in the spring. And we definitely need to rent one and go on a road trip ;)

Someday we may even own one. I do know a bit about cars and can always fix one up for us. <3

Travelingdes said...

They would be even hotter with you in them! ;)

I LOVE that you love muscle cars and cars in general. I am so excited to check out car shows with you AND the fact that my sexy tomboy femme knows how to fix cars makes the need to own one of these a must! If only to see you under the hood with some car grease on you! ;) ;) But don't worry -- I'd help clean you up. xoxoxoxoxo

Unknown said...

There is no doubt that all these pictures are greatly captured are the cars are looking very great in them. Specially, the third last photo is a best one according to me.
national auto transport quotes , auto transport quotes , free auto transport quotes