Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, July 27, 2008

LAFFING MY ASSSS OWF!

Yes, I haven't blogged in eons! I have much to catch you up on including lunch with the Amish, getting into an altercation with a handicapped woman in Atlantic City and seeing my mother's head spin like the exorcist. In the meantime I found this video on You Tube and laughed my ass off. These girls are nuts. This is the kind of music I enjoy writing and listening too. As a matter of fact I have many similar songs. I will be posting videos of these in the near future. This one kinda reminds me of a song I wrote called, "Da Mama Came Out Today". Yeah.

It fills my heart with such joy knowing there are other "crazy/fun" dykes out there. ROCK ON!!!


Song: My Mom Things I am a Lesbian



Peace,

Des

No comments: