Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, December 10, 2011

My Jennifer


A totally random rambling about my gorgeous, sweet, loving, girlfriend.

My Jennifer.

Jen and I recently started living together. It felt like the natural thing to do. I use to hate the nights we were apart and don't even get me started on how nervous I was the night I couldn't reach her.


Jen has a lot of kid like qualities which I love. She is also very stable and mature which I also love.

Let's talk about the kid like qualities.


Jen has saved a lot of items of sentimental value from her childhood. Be it "spunky the monkey" puppet or her Cabbage Patch Dolls -- she seems as fond of them today as she must've been then.


I love when she pulls something out of a box (such as the penguin sock puppet that was her mother's and now -- mine -- lol).


She doesn't find it odd that I have a pet toy bull, like acting silly in Walmart or get way too excited over 'Teen Mom 2' on MTV.


She gets it. She gets me.


I get her, too.


Jen is game for anything. Be it putting on a silly hat in the Canadian version of the Dollar Store or saying something extremely funny with a straight face.


She always catches the humor in things.


She thinks nothing of dressing up like a drag queen, Judd Nelson or Belle from Beauty and the Beast.


On top of all this, she has the cutest, most adorable laugh.


She also makes a cute "mmm...hmmm" sound when something strikes her funny or odd.


She gets as excited about Atari as I do.


She gets as excited about vintage cars and muscle cars as I do.


She gets as excited about Halloween and scary stuff as I do.


She gets as into parties and having fun as I do.


It's pretty darn amazing.


She is just a fun person.


She WANTS me to blast music in the car.


She WANTS me to sing.


She WANTS me to play guitar.


She encourages me....


She wants to learn how to play guitar and has a collection of the coolest, unique instruments.


I know this is random and all over the place, but these are things that are just coming to my mind.


Jen is just...awesome.


Besides her great sense of humor and childlike excitement she is also a very stable, mature, hard working, loyal, trusthworthy, kindhearted woman.


Jen has been at the same job for 9+ years. She commutes 45+minutes to/from work each day.

She is always there for her family and friends.


Volunteers her time for different charities and organizations including NF and AIDS.


She is the type person you can truly talk to.


She is super considerate. Nothing like having someone make the bed, help unpack groceries, remember to feed the pets, buy pet food, and do too many other numerous things to list. I am so use to having to "ask" someone to help with these things -- having someone just DO IT is a shock to the system. A very pleasant shock! ;)


Jen is just a GOOD PERSON.


To the core.




She goes out of her way to make you feel good about yourself, but not in a "bullshit"/fake sort of way. She is very honest and this comes across in everything she does.


She is REAL.


She doesn't judge others.


She is vulnerable AND strong.


She is considerate.


Sigh. Yes, "my" Jennifer.


Beautiful AND adorable.


Feminine with a tomboy edge.


I love her with such a dept of emotion it is hard to express.


I am not only attracted and love her, but I genuinely LIKE the person she is.


Put it this way, if she was a straight woman, I would SO crave to be her friend.


Hell, if she was a straight woman it would be my life mission to turn her the "other way"! LOL! ;)


I feel such a sense of peace inside knowing that out of the billions of people on earth, the Universe led us to each other.


Jennifer Walsh is "mine" and I love her so very much and will appreciate and respect her every day.


She deserves no less.

3 comments:

Jennifer Walsh said...

Wow! Do you have any idea how amazing you make me feel? It is amazing enough to be loved, but you go beyond that. You make me feel appreciated and valued. You make me feel important and needed. You encourage me and motivate me in all areas. You pay attention to me and remember things that I tell you or that you have learned about me. I love that we can just both be ourselves no matter how crazy, silly, or goofy we want to be. You are my ultimate match for sure. You are my forever person.

I love you!!
XOXOXOXOXOXO

Travelingdes said...

I know that you like extra cream cheese on your bagels but don't like excessively cheesy things and orange cheese scares you.

I know that you prefer extra peanut butter on your PB&J sandwiches or just on toast.

I know that you hate most condiments, especially mayo.

I Know that you love ketchup.

I know that when you do go to McD's you get a happy meal with an extra hamburger or the meal as is with Apple pies. You also enjoy their fish sandwich.

I know that you love Papa Gino's and have a frequent guest card.

I know that you have to sop grease off pizza before eating it.

I know you don't like vanilla ice cream.

I know that you don't like whipped cream of any kind.

I know that you don't like ordering meat in restaurants because they always get it wrong and you have to send it back.

I know that you know how to cook a mean cat fish (and capture/gut the bastards as well - lol).

I know you know how to fix cars and general things around the house etc.,

I know that you enjoy parking far in a parking garage as opposed to driving in circles looking for a close spot.

I know you (claim) to hate shopping but love when you find that something special right in the front of the store.

I know that you have an "inner diva" and it is slowly coming out (i.e. boldness and aggression in certain areas - a'hem - wink - wink).

I know that you know about the value of things from your experience selling stuff on eBay.

I know that your favorite play is Bluefish Cove and it makes you cry all the time.

I know that some of your favorite movies include Dogma and What Dreams Make Come w/ Robin Williams.

I know how much you love Bob Dylan and would love to be a female version of him, love singing along to Mary Chapin Carpenter, love the Indigo Girls and that Jonathan was your favorite New Kid on the Block.

I know that you wanted to be a vet.

I know that you would love to visit Hawaii.

I know that you like coffee every now and then but hate the smell of it.

I know that your current favorite drink is four loco.

I know that you learned to drive stick shift at Ediville Railroad.

I know that your dream to is to restore a very old, vintage truck.

I know that Patrick and you use to sing along to oldies songs with your parents on road trips to Amusement parks and that you loved the old camper you use to stay in.

I know that you would love to see Polar Bears in their natural environment.

I know that you love teddy bears.

I know that you prefer silver and "cool jewelry" to expensive and gold "stuff".

I know that one of your goals is to someday write a book, which you will (Tomboy Femme / Femme Tomboy - lol).

I know that your favorite Xmas gift from your parents were ice skates that you and Patrick had and used all winter long one year.

I know that you don't like eating the same thing over and over again at restaurants and prefer to try something new.

I know you hate the use of double negatives in a sentence.

I know you like to drive the speed limit and usually stay in the slow lane.

I know you hate to drive up hills in your standard.

I know that you aren't a fan of thunderstorms.

I (now) know how you like to fold your socks and line them up in your drawer - lol.

Yeah....I know A LOT ABOUT YOU....this list could go on and on.

The point?

I listen....I appreciate....and I love you.

Plain and simple.

Jennifer Walsh said...

WOW - WOW - WOW
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

You, Me. Us. We are perfect together.

I am so happy that I leave work in an hour and a half and get to go home to you. Get to go home to your awaiting arms for that big hug and... ;)

See you soon my gorgeous, sexy femme tomboy!!