Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Friday, December 16, 2011

I Like Eye Makeup

So, I found myself putting on black eyeliner and a touch of mascara the other night. I did this because I had mostly black on and it felt "rock-n-roll". I feel sexy when I dress up my eyes, probably the way guys feel when they do the same.

It is not a girly thing by all means, but more of an expression of my inner "gay-boy'ism"! ;)


Gay boy exterior, boyish personality sexually, and a girly personality.

That's me - precisely.

I feel like I am coming more into myself than ever before.

I am truly learning who I am, what I am attracted to, what I desire in life and the path I want to take to get there.

One thing I know is I am not and never will be - masculine.

I have never been attracted to that in others or longed for that within myself.

Brawn does not impress me. Emotions do.

Muscles do not impress me. Gentleness does.

Cocky attitudes do not make me laugh. Sweet and silly does.

I never understood women who LIKE the "bad boy" --- really? Do you like it when he curses at you? Hits you? Cheats on you? Smells like a sewer? Gets into trouble with the law? Forgets your anniversary?

Am I missing something?? lol

I'll take good over bad - any day.

I'll take soft over tough - any day.

I'll take feminine over butch - any day.

I am a femme tomboy for sure. I still like my (pink) tie. I still like my hair short(ish). I still like to open a door for people (not just women) I am with. I still get weak in the knees over lingerie. My girlfriend stills makes my heart skip a beat when she looks at me in the way only a (tomboy) femme could.

There is still much emphasis on the TOMBOY part of FEMME TOMBOY, but I will continue to wear eye makeup on occasion, still be attracted to heart pink - anything, make sure my hair is feminine enough, be more submissive in certain roles, bake anything your heart desires, shop anytime of the day or night, walk like a woman (my t&a will always lead the way), cry during sad/romantic movies, melt over romantic gestures, run away from bugs, call a mechanic (or my girlfriend) when I have a car issue and hoist my boobies in certain homophobic destinations.


All I am sayin' is that I enjoy.....dressing up my eyes....especially when I have a tie on.

3 comments:

Jennifer Walsh said...

Dress up your eyes
with black colored liner
complementing your pink tie
accentuating your enticing cleavage.
Voluptuous, shapely;
Sweet and sexy.
Seduce me.
I seduce you.
Let our eyes
do all the talking
and give in to
sensuous seduction
with a vulnerable look
of being touched
by passion.

Travelingdes said...

Oh my. I need some serious time to reply to this and to pick my mouth up off the floor!!!! This is so hot it is HOT PINK hot! ;)

You seduce me with with your words, let alone the way your eyes speak to me.

Truly, I can't respond the way I want this very second.

I love you. I miss you. I can't wait for you to get home.

To be continued....... ;) XOXO

creativedaydreamer said...

Lol love it!!!!