Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Ironic

Sometimes the pain in my heart amazes me.

I've come to realize that a person can....

Have a mother and father.....but not have a mom or dad.

Have siblings......but not have a brother or sister.

Have grandparents......but no grandparents.

Friends.....but not one true friend.

Be in a relationship....but feel more single then when single.

Be a hard worker.....but still struggle.

Be outgoing.....but still insecure.

Life seems to be about give and take, but lately I find I give more and get so little.

I know I used the example of mother and father above, but let me assure you, my mother is my best friend
and always there for me --- I am using some of these as examples only.

Some people can be frightened into silence.

Some people could be so silent it's frightening.

You can love horror movies......but scare easily.

You can be brave......but afraid of so many things.

You can smile.....when inside your heart breaks.

It's so ironic.

You can want to yell but barely whisper.

I always tell people not to judge a book by its cover.

What appears to be SO PERFECT and HAPPY is usually destroyed and sad.

The only true way to know the true story is to get to know someone.

Someone get to know me.

Please.

3 comments:

Travelingdes said...

I am commenting on my own post.

Dear Des -

You were sad, lonely, and void of any real love and attention for a long, long time. You lost yourself. You allowed treatment you never thought possible. You were brain washed. Reading this hopefully opens your eyes to the pain you surived and where you are today.

Don't EVER settle again.

Love,
Yourself

Jennifer Walsh said...

Never settle. You always deserve the best. Live. Learn. Love. xoxoxo

Travelingdes said...

Apparently the universe agreed and brought you into my life. xoxoxo