Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Good catch

I'm what you call a good catch. I'm not tooting my own horn here (okay, maybe a little) - but I am.

I am family oriented. Devoted. Trustworthy.

I try to make the person I am with feel like the most important woman in the world.

I love kids. I love pets. I love family life.

I like to cook. I don't mind cleaning. I am a great snuggler and I laugh easily (especially at myself).

I don't like fights. Hate to swear (unless behind a slow driver) and am easy going.

I try my best to encourage those in my life.

I put up with pain well.

I forgive easy.

I am able to put my hurt on the shelf and wonder why a person did/does what they do.

I try to understand.

My heart has been stepped on, punched and crushed and yet I still.....love.

I have many interests.

I am easily excitable.

I am sensitive - sometimes to a fault.

I expect respect.

I expect kindness.

I expect to be valued.

Give me an inch and I will give you a yard.

........

I'm a good catch.

No comments: