Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Friday, May 6, 2011

I'm sick and healthy

I am like the four seasons.

I laugh. I cry. I am peaceful. I get mad.

I am as real as it gets.

Don't question my sanity, because I'm already a step ahead questioning yours.

I've got your number before you even give me the digits.

I may be silent. I may chose not to respond. To retaliate. Two wrongs don't make a right.

But I've got the numbers of anyone that tries to knock down my spirit.

It. Just. Won't. Happen.

My love is too storng. My faith is too strong. My resolve is too strong.

The worst thing you can do to me is cause me to suffocate on my emotions. I will pull away -- so far away.

I will find someone to share them with. To discuss. To work through.

Healthy.

I feel so healthy today even though I am fighting an awful cold.

I feel...so....very.....healthy.

No comments: