Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

You Can't Fake Chemistry


I've been reading a lot of Facebook status updates about being in love and chemistry and you can hear almost that ache, that unbelievable ache of love. THAT type love that is undeniably mutual.

Undeniably mutual love and chemistry is the best feeling in the world and is an absolute must to have a long term, sustainable relationship. It is in the way the person looks, smiles and touches you. It is in the tone of their voice when they speak to you. The way they act around you. The way they try to impress you. The way your response speaks and matters to them.

This is a topic I could write infinitely on and something I will always feel strong about.

They is no greater "drug", energy boost, motivator, source of happiness than when you have found mutual love and chemistry with someone. Romance and friendship mixed into one.

I saw this photo and it just spoke to me. More like, screamed to me...lol. It is absolutely beautiful.

You can tell when someone looks at you and is attracted to you so much it is impossible to almost express. You can tell when a person kisses you that they are trying to make you feel their love.

If you have never experienced this, than you are missing out.

Someone on Facebook recently posted:


"I JUST HAVE ONE THING TO SAY: EVER KISS SOMEONE SO HARD....NO, NOT HARD, BUT INTENSE....ELECTRIC. EVER KISS SOMEONE SO ELECTRIC, YOU FEEL LIKE YOUR SKIN PEELS OFF AND FLOATS AWAY? AND THEN YOU LOOK INTO HER EYES AND YOU CAN SEE EVERY THOUGHT YOU EVER HAD LOOKING BACK AT YOU?

YEPPPP. MY LIFE IS AS WONDERFUL AS IT APPEARS TO BE ON FACEBOOK. =D"


One of my favorite quotes will forever be: "The greatest thing you will ever learn is just to love and be loved in return."

Go be romantic, everyone.....git.....go on now....xo.

2 comments:

Jennifer Walsh said...

I love how when I look at you I cannot control it. My eyes just do their own thing. I am not just looking. I am not just seeing. My eyes are actually able to communicate, and that is something I have never experienced before. My eyes could communicate to you all day and all night, and I feel like I still could never truly express how much and how deeply I love you. A simple touch, a look, a kiss, all show me how much we love each other and how amazing our chemistry is. I love the picture you used here ;)
And I love the facebook status you quoted. That is how I feel... electric for sure. intense always. I just can't get enough of you. ...ultimate matches, no doubt about it.

XOXOXO

Travelingdes said...

I love you so much. I mean, wildly, passionately LOVE YOU. Yes, you are right. Your eyes DO communicate with me. They put me at a loss for words at times...lol. So intense. So beautiful. I can feel how much you love me just by a simple hug or kiss.....but....that look you give me, wow, that is chemistry 100%. I can't get enough of you either. My perfect match for sure. xoxoxoxoxo