Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Because I have no choice....

I have stuff of my ex's. An old gown but most importantly an old wallet that belonged to one of her parents. I recently found this wallet and know she would like to have it. This is a shout out to the universe to tell me what I should do? I would never get rid of it but don't know how to get it to her. I don't want to intrust it to a friend as the wallet, I would assume, is invaluable. Unfortunately I am not on speaking terms with my ex, so I cannot reach out to her nor do I know if her old email address still operates. Posting this message on my blog is my only option. It is here. It is safe. If you would like me to leave the items in the back hallway so that you can pick them up, just let me know when and I will make sure they are safely waiting for you, I would even meet you if you prefer. I just feel it is important you receive these items. If I do not hear from you I will be throwing away the gown but will hold on to the wallet for a later date when you feel you are ready to pick it up.

No comments: