Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, March 24, 2012

How are you?

So this morning I woke up with THIS on my mind....

I once told someone very special that even though things may APPEAR to be okay on the outside, things could be completely different on the inside. The only way to know is to ask. I mean, really ask.

How many times have we approached someone we KNOW is not doing well, only to receive the "I'm fine" response? Listen to your gut. Never give up on someone.

Never judge a book by its cover is so true.

Who appears to be so happy can be so broken and who appears to be broken could be the strongest person you ever met.

So many opportunities in life are passed by by simply not ASKING the questions we long to know the answers to....in the right way.

Learn to know the difference between "I'm fine!" and "I'm TRULY fine."

Read the messages BETWEEN the words.

Trust your gut.

Trust your intuition.

Never give up on someone. Never.

No comments: