Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Friday, February 3, 2012

Lez Be Honest Part 2 - Kissing Ass is Unsanitary!



In life we've all had to kiss some ass. Let's be honest. We kiss ass to avoid conflict. We kiss ass to appear likable, even if we already are genuinely a likable person!

Do we ever stop to think about the ass's we are kissing?



When you need to "kiss someone's ass" is the person or people usually someone who has your best interest at heart? Are they people you trust? Feel comfortable with? Who bask in your happiness?



If so, then pucker away......!!



But, 99% of the times we are kissing the ass of a person or people who....just....do....not.....deserve.....it.



We do this primarily out of fear.


Fear of what harm they could cause us.


It is times like this we need to find our inner strength, listen to our inner voice and un-pucker those damn lips!!


I am so sick and tired of walking on eggshells around assholes!!


I am so sick and tired of doing things I really don't want to do.....so I don't do them. Period.


If I want to do something, I will. If I don't, I don't.


My days of kissing ass to the unworthy are over.


My lips will kiss away anyone who deserves it.


We all know who our real friends are.....or at least we should, right?


Real friends celebrate your happiness.


Real friends aren't just "nasty weather" or "fear weather".... they are there through it all.....any conditions.

 
I grew up having to "kiss my dad's ass" for fear of an argument breaking out or just his typical moody attitude. This ended up making me physically ill. I held everything inside until one day, when I was 18 years old, I blew up at him and purged all the disgust and pain I felt inside.

 
I may peck an ass now and then......we all do......but my days of puckering up and kissing an UNWORTHY ass are over.


I am sick of cruelty. I am sick of character bashing. I am sick of bullying. I am sick of fear.


I seek honesty and truth.....sprinkled with some white lies for good measure and a peck on the ass now and then when needed.


And think about it.....most times when you find yourself in a situation where you need to kiss someone's ass.....the situation is hairy.....


Now is that really an ass you want to kiss???

No comments: