Tuesday, February 7, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Search This Blog
About Me
- Travelingdes
- Warren, RI, United States
- It is best to see my very first post but to summerize, I am just an easy going, fun loving woman that loves to travel, play guitar, write songs, cook and pretend I am a world famous photographer! ;) ;) I also enjoy spending time with my family and pets.
Gay Travel Information
Popular Posts
-
The connection between two people is the greatest gift there is. If you are blessed to have a solid connection in your life. One tr...
-
What a beautiful, romantic, gorgeous, Saturday night. I am watching the season's first fallen snow outside my window and....I....am.......
-
This is my best friend Devon, and that is one lucky, beautiful baby, Jillian Marie Gould (daddy Bruce isn't pictured). As y...
-
Lately I have been thinking hard about my identity as a lesbian. (Ellen is the soft tomboy type lesbian I consider myself to be) T...
-
So I haven't sat and wrote a new blog in awhile. Maybe because I actually write for a living now....so I feel guilty if I write for ...
-
Whoever said high school is the hardest time of ones life clearly didn't know what it is like to be a non-drinker as an adult. ...
-
I feel like a boy right now. Not that girls don't swoon over this stuff too, but the way I am swooning over these vintage muscle car...
-
THE FEMME TOMBOY I find myself always searching for that witty intro that will attract the reader and hold their interest. Hopef...
-
George Bailey: What is it you want, Mary? What do you want? You want the moon? Just say the word and I'll throw a lasso...


RSS Feed (xml)



1 comment:
You make me so unbelievably happy. It is amazing what you do to me. I just look at you and I glow. I glow because I am happy inside and out. My inner happiness just beams out of me and there will never be enough words or ways to express the overwhelming feeling that you bring to me. You are my dreams come true, but you are also everything beyond my wildest dreams. I will spend every day for the rest of our lives making sure you know just how amazing you are, just how special and amazing you make me feel, and how much I need you always. Thank you for coming into my life. XOXOXO
Your Jennifer,
Always <3 <3
Post a Comment