Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Friday, February 17, 2012

Pretty Boy - My Desire to be a Gay Boy!

I haven't written about the "femme tomboy" thing in awhile.


For whatever reason it popped into my mind today that growing up I always admired "pretty boys".....I never looked at a woman and said, "Gee, I wish I looked like her." Now, when I do that I always say (jokingly), "If I was a girl I'd love to look like -- INSERT NAME HERE -- let's go with Katy Perry!" lol....but growing up, I always looked at guys and usually their hair cuts/style....and wanted to be like that. They were ALWAYS feminine men....sometimes more girly than girls themselves...lol.


Here is a list of "PRETTY BOYS" I have admired. These guys had SOMETHING...be it their hair, shape of body, sense of humor or talent I looked up to.

As a 100% gay woman, I find it very easy to admire qualities in men....especially "soft guys"......to me, these guys are beautiful.












No comments: