Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Friday, November 4, 2011

My Forever Person



All my life I use to wonder what it would feel like to meet the person you know you were destined to be with? I would always listen, enviously, to those who said "they just knew" when they met that the person would be their future wife and/or husband.


I've longed for that for many years.


I am 35 years old and I finally know what that feels like.




I knew it almost instantaneously. At the beginning that was frightening, but now it is exciting and provides me with an inner peace I have never known in my entire life. This inner peace comes because of the mutuality of my relationship with Jennifer.
 


When I am apart from her, I not only miss her, I worry about her because the thought of something (God forbid) happening to her scares me beyond belief.


She is my forever person. My soul mate.


I found her.


Everyone should be so lucky.


And now that I have found her, I will cherish and love her with everything I have inside me.



I will never let her go or take her for granted.

We are truly on "the same page". Not just in our feelings for each other, but our morals, goals and outlook on life.

We have FUN with each other. We ENJOY each other, but most importantly --- we RESPECT each other.

I look at her and my heart aches with love.



I will respect her and be her best friend.

I will support and encourage her in road she goes down in life.

..... knowing that she will appreciate me in return.

What a beautiful feeling.

Jennifer Walsh was worth the wait......

2 comments:

Jennifer Walsh said...

I promise...
to always listen to you
to always be your best friend
to always laugh with you
to always smile because of you
to always let my eyes speak to you
to always speak my emotions
to always write my heart out to you
to always communicate with my simple touch
to always be romantic
to always share my life with you
to always encourage you
to always experience life with you
to love you always
to be your forever person always
and I will always be yours.

xoxoxo
Jennifer Walsh loves Desiree Sousa very much! In fact, she beyond loves her!! ;)

Travelingdes said...

You do this to me EVERY time you write anything to me. I am left with all my muscles tightening up, a huge smile on my face and a pounding heart. I can hear your voice saying what you wrote to me. I can see the look in your eyes as you speak them to me. Your words are real. Everything about you is real. You are my perfect match and I look forward to showing you how much I love you for the rest of my life. You are the most beautiful person I have ever known. There is just SOMETHING about you. Your kindness. Your beauty. Your honesty. You're modest and humble. Everything about you is gorgeous. I can't believe how lucky I am to have finally found you. I love telling you how much I love you. Be it through written word, spoken or actions. I don't care if it is repetitive. You make it too easy to be this way. I will always BEYOND love you, my forever personb! xoxoxoxox