Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Friday, November 7, 2008

What a difference a week makes!

Beside the fact that we have a new, amazing president of the United (yet still considerably homophobic) States there are bigger issues to be had at the moment.


My gender queer issue. Or better yet - my friggin beard.


Last week:


This week:

LOL! It took me 1/2 the time to get ready last Friday. Ugh. Being a girl is soooo hard. You have to be all groomed and lotioned and blah, blah, blah. Pluck, pluck, pluck. Shave, foliate etc.,

I think I should have "dress like a boy Fridays" here at home!? Hmm.
Does anyone else feel like death btw? I have some mysterious cold that makes me feel like 28 DAYS LATER.

Dear Lord! ;) ;)
-Des


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are gorgeous both ways honey. I love you.