Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Melanie is making me blush!

My Melanie started a new blog and I believe it's primary goal is to make me blush! LOL! It sure is sweet and much appreciated. I am so lucky to have a love like this.

http://feministabolitionist.blogspot.com/

I love you honey! xoxoxoxoxo

Also, let me just say how happy and proud I am of our new president, Barack Obama! I was completely moved and for the first time, in a looooooong time, feel hopeful that change is possible.

I am very saddened by the votes in CA, AZ, AR and FL to ban gay marriage / adoption.

::sigh::

At least CT and MA are still humane, but to think we live in a country where basic rights aren't given to every human being is heartbreaking. I can't even get into it now. Not enough time. Grrrr.

I asked Melanie on Tuesday night if we would ever see the day an openly gay man or woman is president and she said, "Sure, give it 50 years!" :( If That.

Until next time...

-Des

2 comments:

Landlady of Fat said...

I know, I feel hopeful too! For the first time... :)

Ooo I added her to my google reader. :)

Anonymous said...

Well I love you my dear so making you blush is easy when there's lots to make you blush about ;) I love you so much my darling Desiree! :) I can't wait to see you later. Just doing some work honey, and then I'll be home. I miss you sweety! xoxoxo

And hi Tina! Thanks for adding me! :)