Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween 2008

This was one of the best Halloween's ever! I loved being a Ghost Hunter and "hunting" Mel! ;) The party was fun (err..funNY)...lol. We had a nice amount of kids this year, which was great and the weather was perfect!

My favorite part, however, was being in drag. I sincerely mean that. I wish I could do this more often. I just felt more outgoing and confident. Sooooo strange. For all you readers out there, the term GENDER QUEER is real. It's different than gender idenity disorder. You don't necessarily desire a sex change, you just feel good expressing your male AND female side. It all depends on your mood, I guess. All I know is that it was FUN and I can't wait to do it again.

Enjoy the pics! Everyone looked so great!

-Des






































No comments: