Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, November 30, 2008

One Word Quiz (but I choose to use more than one world....so there!)

Melanie had this on her blog so I figured I would do it as well!

Where is your cell phone? bedroom

Where is your significant other? parlor

Your hair? on my head - oh, brown

Your mother? my world

Your father? my hell

Your favorite thing? guitar

Your dream last night? don't remember

Your dream/goal? contentment and success

The room you're in? office

Your fear? losing my mother

Where do you want to be in 6 years? settled in a happy life

Where were you last night? la sallette shrine (should've been in Canada)

What you're not? fake

Muffins? corn

One of your wish list items? trip around the world

Where you grew up? providence, ri

The last thing you did? wrote a blog

What are you wearing? gym pants and grey sweatshirt

Your TV? large one in bedroom, medium in office and parlor

Your pets? six children

Your computer? healthy

Your life? unsettled

Your mood? anxious

Missing someone? my aunt

Your car? on it's last breath

Something you're not wearing? glasses

Your summer? road trip

Love someone? yes, my Melanie

Your favorite color? navy blue

When is the last time you laughed? about an hour ago

Last time you cried? yesterday

No comments: