Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Friday, January 13, 2012

What's On My Mind



Sometimes I wish I could write a blog post that really resonates with someone. Whether it be the shy tomboy, or the beautiful woman who thinks she is too "fat", or the person afraid to follow their dreams. I wish I could write the words to make people realize how beautiful and special they are. How money isn't everything. How people really do forgive. How true love never dies. How everything happens for a reason. How the pain you may be feeling this very moment will someday be replaced with joy.....and vice versa. How to appreciate the people in your life each second because you never know when you won't have them any longer. I wish I could say something that would resonate with people to be kinder to their pets and pets in general. To not abuse an innocent child.....or anyone. That the cruel words that slip from your mouth hurt more than any type bruise. That the voice inside your head telling you that you aren't "good enough" or "smart enough" or "attractive enough" is false.....especially to the person who will meet and fall in love with you. That we all make mistakes and sincere apologies always have positive results. I wish I could wrap my arms around someone crying right now and say the right words to make them laugh. I wish someone was wrapping their arms around me right now and making me laugh. I wish I could look into the eyes of people I loved and have lost one more time and have my actions speak louder than words. Yes. I wish there was something I could write to make people...."get it". That we have the power to push people closer to us........or further. Each choice we make, each second of the day, goes into our "pot of life" and has repercussions. That it is very easy to change the intensity of love. The intensity of friendship. The intensity of a family bond. Our actions either pull us closer or push us further. Problem is many people don't stop and think before they act. We fail to stop and think before we speak.








I wish there was a way to make people realize how each second counts. Each action counts. How do you choose to live your seconds? Pulling people toward you or pushing them away?






Life changes second to second......if your lucky, for the better.






Then people always act dumfounded when things change for the worse, when, we, in our own way...created that reality.










If how you have been doing things hasn't worked in the past? Why repeat these things?






Change.






Its possible.






Pull people toward you. Think before you act or speak.






It will make a difference in your life.






In your life pattern.






I wish there was a way to help people have......no regrets.

No comments: