Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Something Exciting is Brewing....


So I am up to "no good", oops, I mean GOOD right now! ;-) VERY GOOD.

I have a surprise planned that will shock the socks off of a footless person!?!?

No one has been able to figure out what I have "up my sleeve" ...and even if they did, I won't break! lol!

All I can say is that it is a very good and exciting thing. A ballsy thing and something people may not ever thought I'd be "brave" enough to do.

2012 is all about leaping into life and eliminating fear (to the best of someone's ability).  

CLUES:

  • Tiger
  • Hand warmer
  • Stop & Shop
  • Donna Ricci-Etchells
  • Holidays
  • Buzz Lightyear
  • New Balance Shoes
  • Adivan
  • Train
  • Jimmy Buffett
  • Jambalaya
  • Fuck
  • Sue Ellen (from TV show "Dallas")
  • Woody
  • Mechanical Bull
  • Pelican
  • Sunset
  • Nighttime
  • Lesbians
  • Immodium
  • Mullets
  • April Swartz
  • 2012
  • Handbags
  • Providence
  • Rock Band
  • White
  • Key West
  • Orb
  • Frostbite
  • Hot
  • Heat
  • A/C
  • Straight Face
  • Laughter
  • Ruby Slippers
  • April Fools Day
  • :-P
It's going to be an amazing year.....just wait and see!

1 comment:

Jennifer Walsh said...

I cannot wait to see what you have planned/are planning. You have me all confused with your list of clues. I excitedly await with much anticipation to see what this act of 'bravery' is going to be.

XOXO