Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

October 19, 2011


What's on my mind?

Love and lots of it.

Love of life.

Love of family.

Love of friends.

Love of pets.

Love of the season.

Love the smell of Color's by Benetton.

Love laughing.

Love hugging, kissing, cuddling etc.,

Love warm clothing.

Love kindness.

Love toy bulls, psychics, pool, bowling and dancing.

Love dark brown eyes.

Love chemistry.

Crazy, intense, real, fun, romantic, sweet, silly, true, passionate - love.

Love for a Jennifer.

I love Jennifer Walsh.

xoxoxoxoxo

2 comments:

Jennifer Walsh said...

Amazing Love. And Jennifer Walsh love you so very much!!!! You are so amazing. What you do to me is so amazing. How you make me feel is so amazing. What you make me feel is so amazing. We are so amazing together. We are so beautiful together. We are so in love and I love it!!
xoxoxoxo

Travelingdes said...

Yes. Amazing pretty much sums you up! ;) I love you and can't believe I finally have a real, healthy, happy, beautiful relationship. The intensity just keeps growing. xoxoxoxoxo