Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Halloween Party! October 22, 2011!

Jen & I!
Jen was "drag queen" Jen Natalia (get it? genitalia? lol) and I was her "drag hag" gay boy! xoxo

Pretty!!!

Getting ready for the party!

Me and my old friend, Jen Sherman!

Didn't notice a curtain fell down until later! LOL!

OOOOH!! Fog! Strobe lights! Hallooooooweeeen!!!

Jen's delicious "witches brew" -- everyone loved it!

Jen Natalia has the magic touch! ;)

Yay!! April and Pepper even came!! :)

Lime sorbet - yum!!

John was "the great pumpkin" missing tooth and all! Reed, in his squirrel costume, taking a breather on Jen and lil' bullshit under Jen's arm! LOL!

Sean was kind enough to bring his Karaoke equipment to the house! BOY WAS THAT FUN!!! Highlights: Singing "Toucha, Toucha, Toucha ME" (Rocky Horror Picture Show) to Jen, "I Touch Myself" (duet with mom - lol!!!), Crazy (Pam & mom) and Stand Back (Marie). Sean is a sweetheart with an incredble voice!


Jen and Angel playing on the couch!!

Loved Marie's witches costume!!








2 comments:

Jennifer Walsh said...

Your Halloween party was so much fun!! It was the best Halloween ever for me. And you can be my drag hag gay boy any time!!!! ;) xoxoxoxo

Travelingdes said...

Thanks to YOU it was the best Halloween party for me as well!! I had so much fun and absolutely loved being your "drag hag gay boy".....Jen Natalia is hot, but Jennifer Walsh is ever hotter! ;) You bring me so happiness, in every way possible. xoxoxoxoxo