Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

October 12, 2011

Random post.....

 
I am just sitting here, taking a break from work, and thinking how lucky and fortunate I feel to be exactly where I am this very second.

 
For the first time in my life I feel like I am TRULY on the right path.


For the first time in my life I feel like I have a complete connection with someone.


Every piece of the puzzle is matched perfectly, so it seems.


I am insanely attracted to my girlfriend, Jennifer.


I am attracted to her appearance, her personality, her heart, her style, her outlook on life, her kindness, her genuineness.

 
It seems like each day Jen is in my life the fog that dominated my thoughts and heart for so long disappear.

 
As if each cruel word I had to digest has been purged.

 
As if each promise that turned out to be a lie has somehow been turned back to truth --- by this amazing person.

Jen wrote a poem for me on an old beat up brown paper bag while at the beach a couple of nights ago. How romantic is that? I can't even express how much joy that poem brought me, let alone the fact of where and when it was written.

Jen, remembering a toy that had broke of Angel's, took over a wire to see if it would work so that she could fix it for her. THAT's love.

 
It's been so long since I've felt love reciprocated like this.

 
It is truly the little things in life that mean so much.


The way a person looks at you.


The way a person smiles at you. Holds your hand. Gets your humor. Encourages you. Enjoys TIME with you.

Enjoys....YOU.


 Little things ARE the big things.


Yeah...falling in love is SO exciting.


 I am so in love with Jen.

But I am even more excited about the staying/maintaining love part of our relationship yet to come, because this time, for the first time, I feel like the journey is going to have a very, very happy ending.

2 comments:

Jennifer Walsh said...

You're blog writing always speaks directly to my heart, so I respond by speaking from mine....


Forever Person


Love before
real or not
never before
certainty
deep in my heart
in every way
beyond intense
it's here to stay
making perfect sense
from the start
passion completely new
friendship
and romance too
amazing
beautiful clearing
an endless path
universe is with us.
My forever person,
my ultimate match.

Travelingdes said...

If I wrote the response I wanted to there would be a lot of red faces out there! LOL! ;) NO ONE has EVER affected me so much with THEIR WORDS as you. I am a VERY emotional person, so words as well as actions, speak to me. When I read what you write to me my chest tightens, my toes curl and every muscle throughout my body tightens up. The "UNIVERSE" is with us for sure. We must've done something right to be brought to each other. I feel you too are my "forever person" and "ultimate match". I love you so much. Thank you for making me so happy.