Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Happy Birthday, Reed!

Happy 2 Year Birthday Reed Timmer Sousa!

Born: Sept 11, 2009


Dear Reed,

You came into my life shortly after I lost one of the best friends I ever had, Speck.

Speck was such a sweet, loving dog who was by my side for almost 15 years. I remember the night I lost Speck. I cried and cried and never thought I would have another dog I would love as much, boy was I wrong! I truly believe he had something to do with our paths crossing.

When I saw you Reed, it was love at first sight! I saw that scruffy little face of yours, all dirty and matted in that tiny cage, and knew that you were my baby.

My motherly instincts kicked in and I wanted to smother you with love! I gave you tons of kisses and nuzzled you on my neck.

Reed, we've been through a lot these past 2 years. You have been by my side continuously.

You have made me laugh, kept me warm and licked my tears away.

You touch everyone's life you come in contact with.

People can't get over how absolutely adorable (and funny) you are! You make me so proud.

I love you.

-Mom






















2 comments:

Jennifer Walsh said...

So Adorable!!! Reed will learn to share eventually ;)

Travelingdes said...

LOL!! Yes, eventually he will!;) I have a feeling you and he will have a very strong bond! I can feel the love between you two....lol. xoxoxo