Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Bad Dreams Suck Like Sour Milk!

I had the worst dream ever last night. Ugh. Kinda sets your day off in the wrong direction when that happens. It was a mix of EVERYTHING literally going on in my mind.

One of my friends recently taught me the difference between different diamond rings (I was curious- lol). It was quite an interesting lesson (who knew there were so many different cuts and 1 to 1.5 carats is the average for getting married- I always thought 3-5 carats but when she showed me one of THOSE rings I nearly died...woah....could break a finger AND the bank.....who knew?)

OKAY - so it was a mix of THAT experience (looking at rings) during an AWFUL storm where people I cared for got severely hurt and I was lost and blah, blah, blah -- UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 
Nice. REAL nice.

I blame this on the two Pepperidge Farm Double Chocolate Cookies I had when I got up at 2am! For whatever reason I couldn't fall back asleep until 5am and that is when I had this awful dream. They say when you eat a snack late at night you have weird dreams. Um...y'eeeeeeeeeeeeeeah.

Anyway, I listened to the thunderstorm, snuggled my puppy (who turns 2 years old on Sunday) and cursed the adivan that obviously didn't work last night..lol.

I just have that "feeling" inside today. Very unsettled. I hate when that happens.

I just have to tell myself, It was ONLY a dream, I am NOT psychic and cookies aren't to be avoided because of this! :)

No comments: