Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday, October 6, 2008

Rachel Maddow recap of Palin VP debate

The more I listen to Rachel Maddow (MSNBC), the more I admire her. Not only is she an out lesbian news reporter, she is humble, has a sense of humor and is just down right cool! Check out her recap on the VP debate and listen ESPECIALLY to the last 2 minutes when she talks about Sarah Palin's response to Joe Biden's story about his wife & daughter dying in a car crash. People....Sarah Palin is a R.O.B.O.T.!

Way to go Rachel!

1 comment:

Ken Summers said...

I keep saying it: Palin scares me. She runs that fine line between total twit and devious shark.

I missed that NBC bit, but I'm glad you posted it! There were so many things during the debate that were said that I wished someone had mentioned in mainstream media. She covered most of them! And her reply after Biden's touching moment. I wanted someone to slap her so badly... LOL