Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Now this is nice...

I have a new blog favorite, TINA-CIOUS (http://tina-cious2.blogspot.com/).

Now this is what I call ROMANTIC. Everyone should do something like this for their partner. And it means the most when you don't expect it.

Nice to see a respectful, loving couple. You guys are awesome.

-Des

Monday, October 20, 2008

And if only you could see into me

On Friday, for no reason at all, my wife sent me an evite that said:

My Angel,I thought that I'd invite you to the kitchen for a lovely home-cooked dinner and some champagne. We are long overdue for a one on one "date" and I'd like to show my appreciation by romancing you a bit.

Your menu:Fresh garden salad with your choice of dressing and freshly baked bread (to start)

And your choice of a main course (please select from the choices given in the drop-down below)

xoxJessiep.s.

I thought that I'd leave dessert up to you. ;)

Le sigh.
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Posted at 8:00 AM This was about: ,

2 comments:

Landlady of Fat said...

Hey!!! Thanks for the shout out!! I loooooooove those! :)

Oh and Rhode Island isn't THAT far -- shoot -- we head up there a few times a year for boogie boardin'! :D

Maybe next summer you can meet up wit us! :D

Adding you to my blogroll now :D

Landlady of Fat said...

Wait a minute you already WERE on my blogroll! LOL

See? great minds... ;)