Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, October 23, 2008

I mean, seriously???

Sometimes you have to ask yourself - why? I try every day to wake up with the best attitude possible. To have good, productive thoughts and hope things go as planned...and then you have not one, not two, but a gagillion things go wrong and it becomes "ONE OF THOSE DAYS!"

Small sample:

  • Issue with client's credit card this morning. Chance vacation package rate could change if I don't get in touch with him soon. This is a nice size booking. I can't afford to lose it.

  • I had to pull shit from my (elderly) dog's ass this morning. Picture it if you will. Small 10 pound terrier. Very, very cute and innocent looking. A, shall I say, slightly larger than a 10lb Italian with rubber gloves on wishing she had a clothes pin on nose, washing dog's ass and literally de-plugging him. Not fun getting old, I know. I am glad I have the patience to deal with this. I felt bad for him, and, well, dear I say for myself too. Yah! :-/

  • Anticipating a seminar with Ghost Hunter's Jay & Grant tonight at Salve Regina University in Newport, RI only to find out it isn't open to the public. Students only. I can't even tell you how excited I was about seeing them. This hurt more than de-plugging a small, 14 year old silky terrier's ass. Seriously.

  • I have 3 healthy cats and within the last 5 minutes all have shit in the litter box. Desperately looking for that friggin clothes pin.

I seriously think it is time for something waaaaaaaaaaay good to happen.

What do you think? :(

And breath.

1 comment:

Ken Summers said...

Some days, you just wish life had a remote control button to fast forward, pause, and mute certain things. It must be that time of year. I do my best to keep positive and laugh at as much as I can, but there are more days than I'd like to admit where I wonder if the world's not out to burst my happiness balloon!

And of course, rotten luck about the Ghost Hunters lecture. Still they make the rounds so something will pop up again!

Still, your animals are trying to tell you something: shit happens. LOL