Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, October 23, 2008

5 Questions for Blog Readers


So there is this other blog I read, LIFE OF JUSTIN (http://www.lifeofjustin.com).

You can read more about what he stands for here: http://www.lifeofjustin.com/about. Very inspiring.

Anyway, he sent out this email today with 5 questions to ask blog readers. I figured I would not only answer it but ask anyone out there who may feel like introducing themselves here to do the same.
As any blogger knows, it is the feedback that really matters. Unfortunately I still don't get many comments, so hopefully this will help! :) I would love to learn more about you!!

1. What Is Your Name and Age? My name is Desiree and I am 32 years old.

2. Where Do You Live?
Providence, Rhode Island

3. What Is Your Blog About? My personal life, feelings, travels, humor, lesbo drama...lol

4. Why Did You Start Blogging? To express myself with my friends, family and hopefully lots of new people. I really hope to make some new friends and learn about other people and their lives. I also like to share my photos. I find many blogs inspiring. You learn so much about people through words.

5. What’s Your Goal In Life? To be completely healthy, happy and fulfilled. I want to travel the world with someone who shares and truly understands my passion. I am big on road trips and would like to spend a year exploring North America, visiting every state. I have been to 43 states so far. I would also like to spend an extensive amount of time exploring the Caribbean and Europe. I need to learn how to be braver and push myself to take the risks I need to take. I want to spread as much kindness to people as possible. There is so much cruelty in this world. We need more compassion. When I go to bed at night I want to feel a sense of peace and contentment inside knowing I lived my day to the fullest and that I gave, and hopefully received, as much kindness as humanly possible. I would also like to keep achieving new entrepreneurial goals such as selling my photographs, being a tour group leader, expanding my business, Out & About Travel, to bigger and better things. I want complete financial freedom on my own terms. From the bottom of my heart this is who I am and to be anyone else would hurt my spirit.

Your turn! :)

-Des

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Honey, I wanted to do this too. I love you <3

1. What Is Your Name and Age? My name is Melanie and I'm 21 years old.

2. Where Do You Live? Providence, Rhode Island with my Desiree! :) And our children.

3. What Is Your Blog About?n/a

4. Why Did You Start Blogging? n/a

5. What’s Your Goal In Life? To be happy and fulfilled. To be a good partner and mother. To be kind and compassionate. To stop and smell the roses. To do my best to save the world.

Ken Summers said...

I'll chime in too... and I posted on his site as well.

1. What Is Your Name and Age? My name is Ken and I’m an alcoholic…. no, wait. That was just begging to be said. Really, I’m not. REALLY! I’m 29 years old.

2. Where Do You Live? I live in the armpit of America, better known as northeast Ohio, just south of Cleveland.

3. What Is Your Blog About? My blog, Spooked! , is an eclectic mix of humorous paranormal news stories, ghostly tales, personal reflections on life and people, and whatever else suits my fancy. I try to keep it upbeat and humorous even when it can be a real struggle.

4. Why Did You Start Blogging? It started back in college as a personal release of tension. I love to write and it has helped tremendously with keeping my skills sharpened (though that’s debatable according to some) and maintaining mental stability (”let it out and let it go”). It was my one way to vent without getting flack.

5. What’s Your Goal In Life? My main drive is to live comfortably doing the one thing I enjoy: writing. I don’t expect to become the next Stephen King, but just keeping he electric from being turned off would be a start! Aside from that, I want to travel widely (and live in either Australia or England), visit new places and peoples, help preserve historic homes, inspire and effect people, and promote world peace. No wait. Scratch that last one. It only applies to Miss America contestants.

Landlady of Fat said...

1. What Is Your Name and Age? My name is Tina and I'm 35 years old.

2. Where Do You Live? Fairfield County, Connecticut

3. What Is Your Blog About? The insanity of my life.

4. Why Did You Start Blogging? A friend of mine started blogging... so in 2004 I copied her. LOL

5. What’s Your Goal In Life? To start blogging about the exotic locations all over the world that I'm blogging from. :)