Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

What are your true colors?


Inside each and every one of us is a palette. 

A palette of different wants, needs, desires, hopes and aspirations. 

It is our drive. It is our desire. It is our fears. Our love. Our anger. 




It is what makes us laugh. It is what makes us cry. 

It gives us confidence and it gives us doubt. 

It brings out the best in us, and at times, the worst. 

Our palette is full of colors. 




Some bright. Some dark. 


When you blend them together you get the person you are. 

Your own unique color. 

No one else in the world has the same blend. 

But we all have a palette. 




Red for desire? 

Green for envy? 

Blue for sad? 

Yellow for happy? 




Pink for passion?

My colors are a blend of 80's neon and earth tone! ;-D




They make me who I am. 

Yes. I am unique......just like everybody else. 

What are your colors? 

1 comment:

Jennifer Walsh said...

I love your palette and everything that makes you the unique individual that you are. You are not a follower. You are your own person. And I absolutely love that about you. You brighten my world and you can paint my canvas any time! ;) XOXO