Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, June 28, 2012

June 2012

What a wild month June has been! 2+ week RoadTrip, numerous reviews, a party celebrating Jen's parent's 40th wedding anniversary, a Jimmy Buffett concert and my first interview/editorial piece for a national Gay & Lesbian magazine, Connextions. I will be featured in their next issue (they are a quarterly magazine, so it will be their fall issue). 


Unfortunately we had to postpone the "White Trash Party" until later this summer as there are way too many things we need to get done, not to mention a trip to the Jersey Shore planned for next weekend (Wildwoods). 


Oh, and the 4th of July is next week! My favorite holiday! There is no better place to celebrate then right here in Rhode Island. Jen and I may actually go to Bristol parade (will be my first time) and plan on having a big cookout July 3rd at Colt State Park before watching fireworks over Bristol harbor. I love driving around, looking at all the beautifully decorated homes and living so close to the water. I feel blessed every day that I live in Warren.


Hmm, what else?


Right now Jen and I are working on getting WE ARE GAY FRIENDLY (www.wearegayfriendly.com) directory up and running. Hopefully by next month. I will then work on WE ARE GAY OWNED (www.wearegayowned.com). Lots of big plans in the works! ;) 


I am addicted to Instagram and Pinterest and I admit, the new Justin Bieber CD is actually GOOD DANCE MUSIC!! Yup. I said that. No shame. 


Hmm, I got Jen to love BBQ and dear I say, country music (southern/alt-country)! ;D 


Yeah. That's been my month. Work, travel, family/friend/pet time, good music, great food and the anticipation of the 4th of July! :)


















1 comment:

Jennifer Walsh said...

June has been a great month! I love everything we do together... enjoying life, always, because that is what is important. Now I wanna eat some BBQ with Justin Beiber's new CD blasting in the background.
XOXOXO