Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Life is too short!!!!!

Okay, I just pulled into a McDonald's to grab a drink and there was a woman, dead(?), in the drive through lane. Laying right there on the ground, people around her, as the ambulance pulled up.

This hit me HARD! Life is too short to have issues with people! I mean, come on!!!!

I don't want to hate anyone or have anyone hate me!!!!!

For the love of God, I have never hated anyone, not even my father (who is worthy of hateful feelings).

I don't care what the issues are, people need to forgive, make amends, heal and LOVE each other!!!!

Life is way too short for hurtful, angry feelings.

I can't take this pain anymore. I just want peace and joy in my life!

I am the most forgiving, understanding person. If there is a misunderstanding, fix it everyone!

Don't wait another day! What I just saw slapped me into reality.

When I love someone, I love them FOREVER.

Please don't let mixed emotions, wrong perceptions, misunderstandings ruin the relationships in your life!

Step back and realize how lucky we are to be here this moment. There is no need for anger or pain.

If you have a misunderstanding, fix it! :( If someone means something to you, tell them!

Life is way too short.

God bless that woman.

-Des

No comments: