Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Friday, September 5, 2008

Take us back to Margaritaville!


All I can say is Jimmy Buffett was INCREDIBLE! The man, the legend, the musician, the traveler, the writer, the comedian is just --- amazing. And may I say he looks better than ever at 60 years old! Way to go Jimmy!

Melanie is no longer a parrothead virgin!

She is an official parrothead! Yaaay! She LOVED it! To say she had a good time is an understatement. She thought the crowd and tailgate setups were so much fun. We are going to have the best tailgate EVER next September - for sure.

We walked around and checked out most people's set-ups which included tiki bars, swing sets, slides, mud wrestling, dance clubs, live music, photo ops, pirate ship buses and beach sand!
Here is a video of "Changes in Latitudes, Changes in Attitudes" - Gives you an idea of what a Buffett concert is like!





Mel convinced me to DANCE at someone's tailgate party and we even received several hugs from strangers! LOL! The people are so down-to-earth and NICE! Lots of middle aged people mixed with young adults and even kids. There is just something magical about a Buffett concert.

We made it through most of the concert but left by the middle of second set to avoid traffic!! Thank God!! Allllllllll the lots were full and we were way in the back.

It was a great experience and I can't wait for his October show at Mohegan Sun and next Summer's show!
WE LOVE YOU JIMMY! ;-D

Fins Up!

Des

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG thanks for taking me honey! I had the best time! I LOVE JIMMY! I cannot wait to tailgate with you next September! And I cannot wait for the new Margaritaville to open! It was so amazing! And AMAZING to be there with you! My veteran parrothead! I love you so much! lxoxoxooxoxooxoo I can't wait to see you later and go to the Greek festival! I have the best time with you, my love <3. Opa!