Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, June 29, 2008

"That Time of the Month"!

Ugh, so it's "that time of the month" and I went from P.M.S. back to P.M.S. (PLEASE MAKE IT STOP)! Why, why, why are we women so cursed with this???????? :( Why can't men squirt this crap out of their penis? It's not fair. Luckily there is something called YAZ that I will soon be taking (http://www.yaz.com/html/pdf/News_3.pdf). My mother has been trying to get me on this for awhile. It is a birth control pill. Don't laugh. I will take anything if it will take away this misery. Is there anyone out there that LIKES their period?? Seriously? If you are reading this and don't mind it - send me a message. Although I have to say I do get thrown off if I am a day or two late. I am so happy when "my friend shows up" -- but then I want "my friend" to get the hell out. Visit over. Grrr. "The friend" has overstayed it's welcome. Bastard. The first two days are hell for me. My IBS kicks into full gear and it is not a pretty sight. But in 3-4 days I will be feeling much better so for now I will just breath....inhale...exhale. Ahhhhh. Okay, screw that - someone give me some pills!!!

This morning I was reading Newsweek and I read an interesting article on "the gays" (which would include I).

It is entitled "WHY SOME PEOPLE ARE GAY" -- basically it says that recent scientific research has found strong indications that gay people are born that way, and a new study has provided the most definitive evidence yet. Detailed analysis of the brains of 50 straight people and 40 gays and lesbians has found that gay men have brains with architecture strikingly like that of straight women. Lesbians' brains, on the other hand, are similar to those of straight men -- and they are just learning this????? Sigh. Oh well. Better late than never! :)

Hmm what else?



Oh, I am by far NOT a Bruce Springsteen fan - just never really got into his music or his grunt. However, I am loving his album: We Shall Overcome - The Seeger Sessions, especially "Pay Me My Money Down". What a great song!!!! The whole album is very cool. It has a country/Cajun feel to it.



::in my best gay boy tone:: LOOOOOOOOOOOVE IT!

-Des

No comments: