Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday, June 30, 2008

Oh, Princess Melanie!

Okay so my partner basically threatened my life if I didn't post a blog about her today. Don't even think I am kidding. Long-legs Melanie was huffing and puffing yesterday as she angrily stirred veggies at the stove and said, "YOU BETTER WRITE ABOUT ME DAMNIT"! As if I wouldn't? As if I needed to have my life threatened by a long-legged, over achieving, veggie loving, feminist, lesbian. Geesh.


Melanie. Melanie. Melanie. We have been together almost 2 years (Sept 21). Mel is roughly 10 years younger than me (I say roughly because she is really 11'ish years younger and lets be honest, 10 sounds better than 11 -- am I right)? However at times Mel acts older than me. What? Who am I kidding? AT TIMES???? Try -- alllllllllllll the time. Not that I am some big, stupid kid and she is some old-fart old-lady --- but she the more serious side of our lesbian duo selves.

:: I interrupt this blog to share with you the email I just got from Melanie ::

Good. Love your blog :) I'm doing well. Why do you feel dizzy? I miss you. Oh and I'm glad I made my appearance on the blog! Don't forget the princess blog1 lol i love you

Okaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay. Yah. Where was I?A'hem. Oh yeah, Melanie. First and foremost, I love her. I adore her. I couldn't imagine life without her. With that said we couldn't be any more fucking different from the other. That's right, I said it, fucking different (I swear at times - especially after watching a comedian -- or eating sausage). Melanie is a Virgo (Aug 31) and I am a Gemini (June 3). In the stars we are like arch enemies.

Virgo:

http://www.astrology-online.com/virgo.htm

Gemini:
http://www.astrology-online.com/gemini.htm

I'm all about emotions and she is all about pratical shit (hey, it's my blog ). I am crazy and she is serious. But I have a serious side and she has a crazy side.


We bicker like two pussies in heat. Not like just two pussies. No, like two pussies in heat. That is all I am saying and I think I know the ROOT OF OUR EVILS.....it is our competitive nature. I am not proud of this so Melanie take that smirk off your face!!!! ;-)

There is a time and place to be competitive. Pool. Arm wrestling. Tennis. Belching. Purring. BUT NOT, I REPEAT NOT when you are having an argument. Both people have to be willing to let the OTHER win or the fight will turn into Armageddon. This is when we turn into "Gods of Fire" and throw fireballs at each other and make mamas around the world YACK. This is not okay. We'll figure it out though.





On the plus side we do have a lot of fun together. We both love music, crazy reality shows, our families, pool, tennis, concerts, travel, sex - I mean the list can go on.






Melanie loves Horses. Tennis. Exercise. Music. Art. Gardens. Law shit. Feminist shit. Possibly shit itself...I am not sure. I don't know what I keep writing the word shit!? OOOOOOOOH, I had cereal.

I love Travel. Music. Photography. Writing. Silly shit. Crazy shit but NOT shit itself.

Mel is studying to be a lawyer and possibly a professor and/or judge or possibly all of those someday - and maybe, just maybe become God herself! Hmm?

Yes, we are different but we share one very, VERY important thing in common -- LOVE!!!!! We are crazy about the other. We truly are IN LOVE with each other.


We both want kids and a nice home and hopefully we will both find our harmonious side and get everything in life we BOTH want and deserve.


I have confidence in this because I know Melanie has a good soul. A good heart. That is what makes her even more beautiful then her outside appearance which is gorgeous.

I love you Mel! :-)

-Des

No comments: