Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday, August 15, 2011

August 15, 2011

SUMMER 2011


I had a reading today by my amazing psychic, Liz. I have been seeing her for well over a year and she has always been pretty spot on with her card readings. I had a lot on my mind this visit and the reading did not disappoint. Maybe my other psychic friend, Doug, from Salem, is right in telling me that I have my own psychic abilities. I have always been very (veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeery) intuitive.


I've been studying Tarot this summer and seem to give pretty accurate readings to my family and friends, and when I read myself it is ALWAYS the same type reading, no matter how much I wish for it to be different --- the cards (and my energy) apparently do not lie.

I would never share what the reading said, but I do want to touch base on one thing we did talk about (and that I had talked about with Doug not to long ago). My physical and emotional strength.



Physically, this summer, I not only went down a pant size, I have become an avid walker (at least 4-6 miles several times a week), am heavily into boxing, upgraded my gym membership so that I have access to every Planet Fitness in the universe, live off of healthy choice meals (and snacks, of course..lol), Vitamin water and get healthy amounts of sleep thanks to good ol' Ativan. I am down almost 20lbs so far.


I've had to buy not ONE, but TWO belts in order for my jeans/shorts to stay on. My arms are way more muscular and breasts/butt smaller. People keep telling me "Des, you look so different." I didn't know what they meant until I compared pics of me from March/April of this year to ones taken just a couple of days ago. Now I agree..lol. Oh, and 'Skinsational' and I are in the process of starting a new relationship. It was the Rhode Island thing to do. Just sayin.


It feels friggin amazing!

As far as emotional health goes, I am giving myself an A++ in that. I have finally (FINALLY) found a therapist whom I absolutely love and feel safe with. She has reached into a part of me that no one else has. I can tell she likes me. Genuinely likes me, as I do her. She laughs at my jokes. She gets my point of view. She gets - ME. She has been a tremendous support and even more so now as we work on some very personal issues. Issues I have put on the back shelf for over 20 years.


My confidence is soaring! :)

I am open to all life has in store for me. I no longer have a DO NOT APPROACH SIGN on my forehead. I have an ALL WELCOME sign, and you know what, it works!!!


I have met some AMAZING people! I joined several support groups (one online and one in Pawtucket, RI) --- something I never thought I'd do.


What the heck has happened to me???



Oh. Wait. That is the word -- Me.



I haven't focused on ME in so long.


At first it was scary but now it is ridiculously exciting.



No comments: