Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Friday, August 12, 2011

August 12, 2011

 I've always been one to listen to my conscious and trust my intuition. I seem to have a pretty good track record.

What I've come to learn is sometimes we don't understand the true meaning behind someone's actions.

I can't seem to allow myself to believe things are done out of hate or revenge, but rather hurt and confusion. Maybe I am wrong or just an idiot, but this is what my inner voice is whispering.

It's not about being the bigger person, it's about one thing, and this comes from the depth of my soul.....

I've only experienced true love once (so far). There was a time when I couldn't even look the person I loved in the eyes because their beauty took my breath away. I told this person over and over how much I loved them, and those were never just words to me and it never seemed strong enough.

I always said actions speak louder than words.

Truth be told, I would never want to hurt someone I felt so intensely for and wanted nothing more than happiness and a future with.

This is not weakness, this is strength.

With that said, I will prove that my words weren't just words one last time.......I will leave it at that.

Love is a gift. Some treasure it, some don't.

Some don't know how.

I know how to treasure it and I forgive those who don't.

I forgive.....and those aren't just words.

No comments: