Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Relaxation!

I am so looking forward to my review of Spruce Point Inn Resort & Spa in Boothbay Harbor, Maine today. The best part is I get to take my dog, Reed! :)


Camera? Check! Books? Check! Loved ones? Check! Much needed.


I can't believe the 4th of July weekend is already here! My absolute favorite. I am looking forward to the beach, fireworks, a cookout and celebrating up near Lake Winnipesaukee in Meredith, NH.


Last year I was in Washington, DC and the heat was so suffocating that it was nearly impossible to be outside during the day. I did manage to see fireworks at night, but most of that weekend was spent watching Cake Boss re-runs at the Holiday Inn...lol. But hey, it was all good!


I wonder what next year's 4th of July will bring? :)


-Des

No comments: