Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Miraculous

Something miraculous happened yesterday. I became empowered. Something I hadn't felt in a long time.

You know that moment when you finally figure someone or something out?

I reached that moment yesterday.

I'll always remember that precise moment, walking my dog in the rain, when it truly clicked....and all I can say is, "Thank you God." Thank you for allowing me to feel every emotion that comes with truly living. The good, the bad, the scary, but mostly thank you for my honesty. Thank you for allowing me to feel empathy and sympathy...and knowing when to admit I was wrong, but also knowing when to defend my character.

I know how to truly love (oyie, do I).

I know how to truly hurt (son of a.....)

And I am learning, that I know how to truly heal (deep breath)


kar·ma/ˈkärmə/Noun


1. (in Hinduism and Buddhism) The sum of a person's actions in this and previous states of existence, viewed as deciding their fate in future existences.

2. Destiny or fate, following as effect from cause.
 
 
Be nice everyone.
 
-Des

No comments: