Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Friday, February 22, 2013

My Big Italian LESBIAN WEDDING | Gay Wedding | Gay Marriage | Salem Cross Inn - West Brookfield, MA

Wow, okay, so I haven't written in awhile. It has been a very crazy month to say the least. 

Lots of wonderful things and some not-so-wonderful things. As so goes life. 

First I would like to share the wonderful things, like - MY WEDDING. 

My marriage to the most amazing, beautiful, kind, loving woman ever, Jennifer Sousa-Walsh. 

Our wedding was magical in ever sense of the word. 

The snowstorm that struck the day before, on December 29th, was a GIFT as it decorated everything in a beautiful blanket of white. Yes, it did cause some people to not make the drive all the way to West Brookfield, MA but the people who did show up, were SO appreciated and had a fantastic time! 

To be surrounded by such love, peace and kindness is something I wish for EVERYONE

I was lucky enough to have both my parents there, as was Jennifer. Unfortunately Jen's brother, my brother in-law Patrick, was not there physically but in spirit for sure. 

The ceremony was gorgeous. Our vows breathtaking. The food delicious. Dancing fun and I actually LIKE our wedding photos thanks to the amazing photographer, Carol. 

When I think of the people that were there to celebrate our special day, I feel all emotional, in a happy, fuzzy sort of way. Everyone from my ex, April, who is like a best friend/sister and Pam, who I have known since I was 11 years old (and also my "best woman"). Jennifer had her "best woman" - Jen, there (also a childhood friend) and, wow, just a plethora of people who truly love us. 

We are blessed. This goes without saying. 


And believe me, not a second goes by where we don't appreciate this. 

We DESERVE each other. 

Here are some wedding photos. 


The Wedding of Desiree & Jennifer Sousa-Walsh 

December 30, 2012


Beautiful Salem Cross Inn - West Brookfield, MA on a sunny winter afternoon. 



My beautiful bride and I

Jen loves that she looks pregnant in this photo! LOL! 

My gorgeous niece, Angel-Lynn, our flower girl! 


Reading my vows to Jennifer. 

Jennifer shy and beautiful 

Giving my heart to Jennifer forever

Forever 

What a beautiful soul looks like. 

Our loving family. Angel-Lynn, Mama, Elizabeth, my mother-in-law Gladys and father-in-law John

My beautiful best friend - April 

Fooling around with my wife! LOL! Pucker up! 

Smooch! 

I love her! 

....and she loves me! 

Thanking our friends for coming to the ceremony.

Our Guestbook was a vintage suitcase full of postcards people filled out. 

Our gorgeous winter themed decorations

We had place cards on each table with photos from the Ice Hotel, where we got engaged in February 2012. 


Salem Cross Inn is beyond atmospheric! 

Salem Cross Inn

Our wedding officiator and DJ - Kendall - lol! 

I love the way she looks at me. She was singing "I Love You Like a Love Song" by Selena Gomez to me, our official wedding song. 

The beautiful Marygrace, her daughter Sasha and partner, Chase. 

Chase and Sasha getting down on the dance floor!

Jen and I dancing to the (gulp) Chicken Dance! 

Go, mama, go! 

This was the "dollar dance" --- we made some good $$ LOL! 

Everyone was having such a good time! 

Angel even had friends to play with! 

The food was delicious! 

Me and my mamas! XO 

My mamas! I love them! 

Chase, Marygrace and Sasha

Courtney & Brittany

Yvonne & Kate

Pam & Judi

Louise & Manny

Nancy, Susie, Courtney, Brittany, Pam and Trace

Cole, Pam, Judi and Roxy

Marygrace, Sasha and Chase

My beautiful Angel and Elizabeth

So grateful for this love. 

Honeymoon in Quebec - Hotel Champlain

No comments: