Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Happy Birthday, Jen!!!!

So we had a birthday party for Jen, excuse me "J-Pow" (a.k.a. Jersey Whore) on Sat, Sept 1st. This was the best time to celebrate with family and friends as we will be away every weekend in September and most of October. 

I can't even express how much FUN we had! OMG! Between the possessed Furby, "Jersey showdown" between Roxy and Jen, flying shoes & pretzels and"white trash candy cigs" .... yeah.... things got c'razy! 

I love my family and friends so much, but I especially love my fiance and best friend, Jennifer! 

She's one HOT looking 38 year old, oops, excuse me, 21! ;) ;) xoxoxoxo

 


























2 comments:

Jennifer Walsh said...

Thank you so very much for my party!! We had so much fun! I am so lucky to be surrounded by such amazing family and friends. I am beyond lucky to have you as my best friend, my partner, my lover, my ultimate match, my forever person!!!!! I certainly do not feel like I am going to be 38! We live like we are young and your love makes me feel very youthful, for sure! ;-D
I love you so very, very much my Desiree!!!!! XOXOXO

-Your Jennifer <3 <3

Travelingdes said...

I LOVE YOU SO VERY MUCH!!!! You are the most amazing, beautiful, sexy woman and I am so lucky that you are all mine. I LOVE that we have the most peaceful life together and that you are my absolute best friend, the BEST I have EVER had. Your kindness is something I treasure more than you'll ever know. I am such a lucky woman. xoxoxoxoxo ~Your Desiree <3 <3