Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

July 3, 2012

It is okay to feel sad even though you are happy.

Does that make sense?

Today I am feeling sad. 

Today I am wishing I was hanging out with Reed Timmer up in Alberta, Canada chasing tornadoes. 

Today I wish I was in Vegas hitting it so big I had enough to share with everyone struggling. 

Today I wish I was smelling fresh cut grass and flowers and eating freshly grown vegetables. 

Today I wish I was getting ready to spend time with my aunt. 

Today I wish I experienced the feeling of a first kiss all over again. 

Today is July 3, 2012. 

Tonight I will self medicate myself with laughter and love.

Watching fireworks illuminate the night sky. 

Thanking God for good enough health to enjoy it. 

You can be grateful and still feel sad.

Today I am sad. 

And that is okay.



2 comments:

Jennifer Walsh said...

Sometimes our emotions can contradict each other. I wish you were not feeling sad and I wish I was there with you while you are feeling sad. Life gets busy and fast and full. Tonight we will slow down. Tonight we will take it all in. Tonight we will be filled with love and laughter. Tonight we will share a kiss for the first time under fireworks. xoxo

Travelingdes said...

You are such an amazing person. I am so looking forward to that kiss. xoxo ;)